Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Thank You by @DivaRomoke


(click album art above to listen)

To watch on YouTube, please click here

To download from HulkShare, please click here

To listen to "Prodigal | Year of Jubilee" by @DivaRomoke, please click here

Lyrics
I see Your glory Lord throughout the earth
I see Your grandeur spelt out wide
Your presence is so inexplicable
Your love is so uncontainable
I love to stay in Your presence
Because of who You are to me
You healed my mind
Restored my soul
Gave me life
Preserved my heart
Your love is so amazing
I have come with a grateful heart
To sing my love song of thanks to You

Chorus
I have come to say, “Thank You”
I have come to say, “Thank You”
For all You have done, “Thank You”
I have come to say, “Thank You”

You are my rock and fortress
By Your name, You lead and guide me
By Your strength, You rescued me from the pit
You wiped every tear from my eyes
You crown me with Your favour and Your joy overwhelmed me
I have come with a grateful heart to sing my love song of thanks to You

Chorus Reprise

Bridge
Who am I that You are mindful of
Who am I that You favored so
Just one touch from You, my life is so beautiful
And it makes me want to say…

Chorus Reprise

Vamp
Awesome God “Thank You”
Mighty God “Thank You”
Arabataribiti Baba “Thank You”
Aribitirabata… “Thank You”
The owner of my life “Thank You”
My life my all “Thank You”
My joy my peace… “Thank You”
My way maker “Thank You”
Igwe “Thank You”
O Igwe “Thank You”
I adore You Lord - Thank You
Nobody like You Lord

Lead Vocal:
@DivaRomoke

Background Vocals:
Aderomoke Martins
Bolanle Salako

Music Production, Mixing + Mastering:
Sampro Babagbemi; Rogba Multimedia

 © February 2016 | Aderomoke Martins

No comments:

Post a Comment