Sunday, November 1, 2015

NOVELTY NOVEMBER | November 2015




When she says “I do”, the status of the bride changes immediately. 
Right after saying those words, she looks the same but her level has changed.

It is possible for something new to happen; unnoticed and unannounced.

19 For I’m going to do a brand-new thing. See, I have already begun! Don’t you see it? I will make a road through the wilderness of the world for my people to go home, and create rivers for them in the desert!
-          Isaiah 43:19 (TLB)



In writing 11, the numbers may look alike but they surely differ in value and positioning.
This may look like just another November, but it isn’t.

5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”
-          Revelation 21:5 (NKJV)

This is NOT just another November of your years; it is a November of NOVELTY.
(novelty: the quality of being new, unique, original, or unusual; newness)

23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
-          Mark 9:23 (NKJV)

God Bless You!





58AF8117

No comments:

Post a Comment