Monday, March 15, 2010

DAILY CONFESSION OF THE BLESSED

I am blessed. 
God will bless those who bless me and curse those who curse me. 
I am a blessing to all the peoples of the earth. 
Lord, I am not afraid, for You are my shield and my very great reward. 
I have received all the blessings of Abraham in Christ. 
I will surely become a great and powerful nation and all nations on earth will be blessed through me. 
The Lord has blessed me abundantly and I have become wealthy. 
I planted seed and the same year reaped a hundredfold because the Lord has blessed me.
Thank You, God, for increasing me a thousand times and blessing me as You have promised. 
You love me, Lord; You bless me and increase me. 
The blessings come upon me and overtake me. 
All my possessions are blessed. 
I am blessed when I go in and when I come out. 
The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise against me are defeated before me. 
The enemy comes in one direction and flees before me in seven. 
The Lord sends blessings on everything I put my hand to. 
The Lord blesses me in the land He has given me. 
The Lord has granted me abundant prosperity. 
The Lord has opened the heavens, the storehouse of His bounty, to bless all the work of my hands. 
The Lord has made me the head and not the tail. 
I am always at the top and never at the bottom. 
I fear the Lord and lack nothing. 
My delight is in the law of the Lord. 
On Your law I meditate day and night. 
I am like a tree planted by streams of water which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. 
Whatever I do prospers. 
Thank You, God for You have given me the ability to produce wealth and so confirm Your covenant which You swore to my forefathers. 
I spend my days in prosperity and my descendants will inherit the land. 
I am the righteous and I am flourishing; I have abounding prosperity until the moon is no more. 
I am blessed because I fear the Lord and I find great delight in God’s commands. 
Wealth and riches are in my house. 
I fear the Lord and walk in His ways. 
I eat the fruit of my labor. 
Blessings and prosperity will be mine. 
I love You, and You love me. 
I seek You and find You. 
With You are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity. 
I bring You the whole tithe into the storehouse that there is food in Your house. 
You, Lord Almighty, have thrown open the floodgates of heaven and poured out so much blessing that I do not have room enough for it. 
Lord, You rebuke the devourer for my sake so that he will not destroy the fruit of my ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for me in the field, says the Lord of hosts. 
I have received the blessing of the Lord that has brought me wealth, and He adds no trouble to it. 
I am a generous person. 
I will prosper. 
I have received the righteousness of Christ. 
Prosperity is my reward. 
I have pursued righteousness and love. 
I have found life, prosperity and honor. 
I have received the humility of Christ, and the fear of the Lord has brought me wealth and honor and life. 
God, You have given me wealth and possessions and enabled me to enjoy them, to accept my lot and be happy at my work – this is a gift from You. 
God has blessed me in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 
God, You grant me according to my heart’s desire and fulfill all my purposes. 
When my desires are fulfilled, it is a tree of life to me. 
God You satisfy my desires with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
I delight myself in You, Lord, and You will give me the desires of my heart. 
You have given me my heart’s desire, and have not withheld the request of my lips. 
For You meet me with the blessings of goodness; You set a crown of pure gold upon my head. 
You open Your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing. 
God, You will satisfy my desires, for I fear You. 
My desires will be granted; for I am righteous. 
Now to You, God, who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I ask or think, according to the power that works in me. 
I am diligent and my desires are fully satisfied. 
My God shall supply all my needs. 
I prosper in all things, even health, just as my soul prospers. 
For the Lord has pleasure in my prosperity. 
The Lord shall make me plenteous in goods, in the fruit of my body, and in the fruit of my cattle, and in the fruit of my ground. 
The Lord shall command the blessings upon me in all that I set my hand to. 
I seek first the expansion of God’s kingdom worldwide, and all these things shall be added unto me. 
No good thing will He withhold from me whose walk is upright. 
Blessed am I who fears the Lord, who delights greatly in His commandments. 
Wealth and riches shall be in my house. 
I am a faithful person and abound with blessing. 
Blessed is the Lord, who daily loads me with benefits. 
I keep the words of this covenant that I may prosper in all that I do. 
Riches and wealth are the gift of God. 
The Lord will open to me His good treasure. 
I walk in His ways that I may prosper in all I do and wherever I turn myself. 
Jesus came that I may have life, and that I may have it more abundantly. 
I seek the Lord early and find Him. 
Riches and honor are with the Lord; yes, durable riches and righteousness that He may cause me, who loves Him, to inherit substance; and He will fill my treasures.


Compiled by ‘Bayor Martins, 22/01/10;

(Ref: “Think like a billionaire, become a billionaire” by Scot Anderson)

No comments:

Post a Comment